Your VIP connection for all things iPhone. We … More iPhone Details
With the iPhone, iPad, and iPad in such demand around the world, it was only a matter of time that you would see 1000’s of Factories in China and Hong Kong making Copy Parts.
One of the most common part to be copied is the LCD and Digitizer. A Quick Lesson: The Digitizer is the Glass piece that your finger touches on the iPhone, iPod, iPad. The LCD is the actual display under the digitizer that gives you all of the images, colors, etc.
Now we work very closely with the Manufactures for our Products. And we often Speak to those under covering the Factories making copy replacement parts.
There are Many Different Tiers in the parts:
AAA, AA, A+, A, B, C, and OEM. OEM is the same product Apple purchases from their factories to build iPhones. Anything else is a Copy. Often AAA, AA, A+ will be an OEM LCD, but a copy digitizer. The B and C are just horrible copies that you want to run from.
Typically the AAA is a New OEM LCD, anything Below that such as the AA, A+, and A is a Used LCD that was removed from a Broken Phone, and Re-installed onto a Copy Digitizer. This of course can cause issues as heating to remove, then resealing, if not done in the most advanced factory setting, will diminish the Sharpness, Color, and lifespan of the LCD.
Copy Digitizers are Notorious for Not Fitting, or Not having the Same Bright Color as the OEM.
Some Common Tests to see if the Digitizer is Fake, is to do a water drop test. If the Water Drop does not form a Perfect “Bead” of water, its a fake. Same with Back Panels on the iPhone 4 and 4s.
There are many different ways for us to tell if an LCD is fake, but for the owner of the phone, its almost impossible. The only real way is to place it next to a matching model phone and check colors. The Phone on the Left is Original, the right is Fake. See the color difference?
You May Ask, What does this have to do with me anyways? Well, if you are on our page, you most likely need a iPhone Repair in Scottsdale, Fountain Hills, Phoenix, Mesa, or Beyond.
So Often we get asked, what’s the different between you or the other companies? That question always comes up because lets be honest, We are not the “CHEAP” guys in Town. We pride ourself in our Technical Experience. We are Certified and go through extensive training. Your iDevices are very advanced items and require extremely careful handing during a repair. Any slightest amount of dust, finger print, or static electricity will either destroy your iPhone/iPad/iPd, or it will reduce its life spam drastically.
The Cheap shops in town, guys with the low low prices that make you say hmm.. you can guarantee they are using the Low Grade Copies. How is that? Because Original, Straight from the Factory, Cost most than they are charging you. No matter if you are buying $Millions in inventory a month.
So as the old saying Goes, You Get what you pay for.
You can have a World Recognized Shop, written about in the most prestigious magazines, with techs who are certified, and also Back Ground Checked (lets be honest, your life is on your iPhone/iPad/iPod) complete your repair…. Or you can go to a here today, gone tomorrow shop, where a low paid employee is going to have access to work on and look in your iPhone!
** Don’t be one of the Countless Clients I have (check my blog posts often for pictures and their stories), who have to spend more money to get the repair done right. Unfortunately, anyone with a limited, or no warranty, most likely is not “A Believer” of there work and quality of parts. Unfortunately all my clients end up in the same scenario, the repair that was just completed, only had a 7 Day warranty, just long enough to get them out the door!
Have you seen us on the Local and Nationwide Websites? We are a featured Local Business. We stand behind our Service and Product Seriously and major companies are recognizing us valley wide. Mobile Service for your Scottsdale – Fountain Hills iPhone and iPod Repair and Valley Wide. Verified Background Checks and Certified Techs. No Local Mall Shop or Temporary local fix it shop provides anything close to our commitment.
Arizona iPhone 5 Screen Repair, one of the most common requests!
Yes, Even the iPhone 5. We get the call all the time. The iPhone 5, 5C, and 5S are the most delicate repairs (outside of iPads and that is a whole other story).
Here are some suggestions and I want you to seriously keep this in mind so you don’t end up telling me these horror stories like a lot of my other customers.
– Who are you handing your iPhone 5 too? Are they background checked? Are they a criminal? Have they been fired before for breaching data? Think about it, you are handing one of the most sensitive data devices off to someone you don’t know. No one has Background Check Verification posted online like We do!
– Are they certified? Is your Arizona iPhone 5 Screen Repair specialist certified? I doubt it. Out of the 100 fly by night companies, high school students starting up repair shops, and everyone thinking they can do it, it is a very delicate process. We go through over 20 Hours of Certification understanding the in’s and out’s of the iPhones. We don’t just guess as we go along. Why is this important? Because the iPhone 5, 5C, and 5S have very delicate steps in the repair process. One little misstep and your circuits are fried or a cable is broken and now your repair either just got more expensive (because they will say it was damaged prior to them working on it) or your phone will just be completely dead, non repairable.
– Do they offer a Warranty? I DOUBT IT. I have searched almost every company locally and nationally. There is something in common with them all. Why? Because they by cheap knock off products (usually from ebay) and well, you know what happens. You buy a cheap product, its not going to last. Our products are OEM Quality from the best manufacturers. That is why all our parts are warrantied for 30 days. Since an Arizona iPhone 5 Screen Repair includes not only the screen, but the LCD, a warranty is in your best interest. Just ask everyone else who fell victim to cheap parts.
Plus Mobile Service. We Come to You. At Work, At School, Just don’t want to drive up and deliver your phone to us? No Worries. Our Mobile service is always included. AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE! Arizona iPhone 5 Screen Repair mobile service for Scottsdale, Mesa, Gilbert, Chandler, Temple, Phoenix, Fountain Hills and Beyond.
So give us a call or contact us for your Arizona iPhone 5 Screen Repair and we will get you set up for an appointment and have your repair completed within 30-60 minutes.
Certified iPhone Repair Mesa AZ
Have a Cracked Screen, Broken Glass Back, Dropped your phone in water, want a color modification? No Worry.
What we Offer that you will not find anywhere else:
- Certified iTech with extensive experience
- 30 Day Warranty
- After Hour and ASAP Emergency Repair Services
- VIP Mobile Service: We come to you!
iPhone Repair Mesa AZ
Having an issue with your iPhone in Mesa, call iServiceAZ. We are completing certified iPhone repairs for all versions of the iPhone. No only do we offer the only Certified Repairs, We also offer VIP Mobile Service and come to you, at your convenience, any location. Starbucks, The Mall, A Gas Station, your Home – It doesn’t matter. We can handle almost any iPhone repair, Personal or Large Business Accounts. A Few examples of repairs we have done include home button replacement, battery replacement, cracked screen repair, color changes, and much more. You can call us to discuss what options we have to repair your iPhone. We have affordable prices, expert technicians and warranty our work for as long as you own your iPhone.
If you are in need of iPhone Repair in Mesa AZ, then Call or Contact us today.